Thursday, July 3, 2014

"Moving" Selfie

And this is my Vine and Keek profile..you just click the link below and you are there...

My Keek Profile

My Vine Profile

Those two video sites of mine is the version of selfie at its best but with video..the two apps let you record in a matter of less than a minute video of everything but mostly selfie - in a moving version..it may soon replace the photo selfie as we know it..

Thanks to my Lumia and the internet here that I am able to record most of my treasured moving selfies hahahaha!!!

P.S. though I am social media addict and photo-driven individual I never had a single photo-post to my Instagram..I just don't feel it..I am contended with "flooding of photos" in facebook so I guess I have no time to post to Instagram..weird? I don't know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...