Saturday, July 5, 2014

MI Is For Multiple Intelligence


Yesterday and even today I am listening to a podcast by a very talented Pinoy podcaster Mighty Rasing via his blog in Pinoyyuppie.com. And I find it very interesting that somehow enlightened me of some cases and instances when I view and witness some people that are so superior in some aspect over the others.

And based on my common sense and inner reflection I must have been blessed with some intelligence and I know now why I am at ease and with efficiency can do something even without supervision. And admittedly I am not so blessed with other intelligence but as life teach us we can compensate with our weaknesses and capitalize on our strengths. This is true in our career and also in our personal life. Just be reminded of those intelligence that we possessed and used it for the betterment of our life and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...