Thursday, August 7, 2014

sometimes..the day is so good!

- sleeping not that late..
- sleeping on the way there..
then all of a sudden..a saddened face..
afterwards it was a bright one..
the day got lots of surprises.
I listened..just listened..
then I became part of the group..
an outsider? not really..we are all human..
acquaintances..friends..
a whole day of listening..of inquiry..of waiting..
I was overwhelmed..

night time..
the heat outside..
sleeping..
with the air so cold..
artificial..
got to have the real one..
a print..
a point..

sleeping..
and tomorrow is Thursday..
in the Middle East..

waiting..again..sooner..
unexpected..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...