Sunday, August 31, 2014

"Abandoned"


I guess it was last week that I have posted on my facebook account about this abandoned disabled refugee boy. He was abandoned in the desert because their family were trying to escape in the conflict in Iraq. And he was abandoned in the desert at the glaring sun of 50 degrees. Imagine that.

Thanks that he was rescued and treated at the hospital. However another sad news this day that I have read that he passed away four hours before his father had come  to look for him after seeing in the Facebook that his son is in a hospital.

Very sad.

That war where most of the times innocent lives are sacrificed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...