Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Why are you wearing a hat?"

I have seen it this week. A great hat or shall I call it cap - company cap. More classy than baseball cap. It makes someone younger.

Or going in fashion? I guess so.

Some accessories really add something to our appearance. Some jewelries? Status symbol? A lot of.

Some things or accessories just add value or should I say confidence when we are wearing it. A perfume? a pen? or just want to show off the world that we have those items? Psychologically maybe.

I have bought a cap too for heat's protection here in Dammam. Some buy it to hide some hair problems? I hope not.

1 comment:

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...