Saturday, August 23, 2014

If Learning To Cook Is The Answer I Will Do It ( Thinking Again?)



Thank you Facebook but no thanks..thank you that I have seen these photos of my friends in our own country..but no thanks that I have endure the agony of not having them but just be contented in looking at them..but I have to do something..I need to learn how to cook..then? I think I will not learn unless I am that hungry and no restaurant is available..then the next question is where should I buy such ingredients? in our place here some food are limited or I haven't explore Dammam that much..

In the end I think I will just wait for December to taste those foods..barely 3 months away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...