Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's Swimming Time!



Last Friday - the beginning of a week-long holiday..and we went to a place..much colder..with water..a 30-minute drive maybe..Qurayyah boys on the loose again!





And we arrived at the place..with smiles on our face..and to satisfy our hunger the food were all ready for our stomach - thanks to Gerry and the rest of his other colleagues from the hospital for all of these wonderful and delicious food around..


Though the water was not that cold it was fun to have the taste of oasis in this land of the desert! It was fun to know that there still exist a body of pool where we can swim and have our day's out more exciting and fulfilling!




It was indeed a very happy Friday! Till next time on a trip in the middle of heat and sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...