Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Decaying


The photo above is from my nephew's field trip a couple of years ago. It was in Sucat Power Plant. I think it is not being used and utilized and just in such state of decaying. And I am wondering how our power plant here in Batangas City will be say ten years from now. It might turn out to be just like that in the photo. I hope not.

Some people also are in that state of decaying. They have changed for the worst somehow. I hope they can return to their former selves. I am missing those good old days. How I wish they did not change simply because they have to conform to society. How I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...