Monday, July 1, 2013

Get Well Soon!


We have visited our tita Nery yesterday who was confined at the Nazareth Hospital because of dengue fever. She is 63 years and the oldest to catch that disease in their place. So beware of those mosquitoes and always guard yourself with lotion and clean surroundings..

I have noticed some enticing scene that needs to be photographed even in that unexpected place like the hospital. I have found some angle of places that is trying to say something which can only be decoded upon taking a nice photo. And I have done it..

Again look with your eyes always open to new possibilities. Be delightful to every situations you are into. They might be saying something to you..listen..see..feel..and awake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...