Friday, July 26, 2013

Lean Month(s)

Ironic. Isn't ironic? Alanis Morrissette? I guess not.

This is about August. Yes the very month of August. The lean months ahead beginning July or August up to luckily August only? I hope so.

Two different people approached me for some life insurance. Ironic.

Then someone promised me to pay the debt to me by August. I hope so. Why is it August seemed to be such a difficult month? Every year almost.

I hope it will be change this year. By some good news that I am hoping to get by. Please God I need them in these times of almost everyone is gone and I am just left in here with almost nothing to talk to. I do believe that the universe will conspire this August to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...