Friday, July 5, 2013

Till We Meet Again


Last night we had our farewell dinner to two of our HR officers. It has been a wonderful years of celebration, of friendships, of ideas- sharing. We will never forget those times and till we meet again..We might never say those "thank you's" in person to you so through this writing I just want to give my gratitude for all the helps and assistance you have extended to us especially to me..It might not that big or small but no matter how large it is, I shall treasure those things.

Again goodluck on your prospective new life ( I hope we could follow soon hahaha) and God bless you to the new path you are taking into. Walk always with all the memories we have shared in this company and let us not forget the friendships forged through times and experiences that we all enjoy during your stay here. It is true that every beginning has its end and every end is a beginning somewhere else. Enjoy life to the fullest!


1 comment:

  1. thank you Marlo, and thank you for your kindness to me. God Bless you and Till we meet again!

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...