Saturday, July 6, 2013

TGIF Night


At around 8 pm last night I was at SM-Batangas..just doing nothing but strolled around..then coffee at Starbucks..Seen my office mate - with her wife and children..nice family..then my cousin Jephren texted me..and we found ourselves at Euphoria just in front of SM..live bands..more beers, lots of chicks..more foods..beer again..talented bands but only played contemporary music..I have missed those intense and emotional bands of the 90's..most of the bands now are just "a copycat" and just played and no emotions or just nothing but played the music..I cannot get the connection..anyways but they brought the night down to our knees with their rendition of the most popular RNB and hiphop songs nowadays..






No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...