Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

And I am making my first blog entry for this year.  So much for the year that passed. In summary I can sum it up it one sentence; I have learned a lot.
And I will continue learning. I will continue to grasp the daily signs that show how truly lucky we are that we are still alive. How lucky we are eating and enjoying our day despite the many trials and challenges that we are going through our life everyday. So how about my plans or new year's resolution as they call it. I never make such plan since I do not believe in that gimmick. Or maybe some of my new year's resolutions before just failed before my eyes. I do not know. All I know is to make plan for this year on a large or bigger picture.

On Health - I will continue to go on diet but not limiting myself to indulge sometimes on my favorite foods. I will continue to exercise though seldom I have done a full routine of jogging these past few months.

On Career - I will continue to learn and grow myself through some of my research work which I believe can be of great help on my next move for my career. I hope this will push through. I will try my luck in my other craving to be engaged in some kind of business done primarily online. I have still on planning stage as in infant period as of the moment but this year will be a great start. God bless me in this wonderful journey of mine.

On Relationship - as the pressured mounts I do not know if I could get settled or married or whatever this year. Seriously I will surprise everyone!

On Money - well the use of credit cards should be limited only on a very very urgent matters. I do not want myself to be in such a trap situation when I can no longer move but pay the debts through senseless use of such plastic money.

Such a rough plans. And I know God and my good friends will help me through this year. Again happy new year to all!

2 comments:

  1. Have a Blessed New Year Marlo.I see a brighter year for everyone. Just believe!

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...