Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday in Alabang


 Yesterday and I was staying at home with no plans of going out that suddenly my Ate Arlyn called me and asked if I want to go with them to Alabang that morning. Without thinking twice I said yes.

First stop: lunch at Bonchon Chicken in Festival mall..I have noticed that beautifully painted wall..



 Second stop: The Coffee Bean And Tea Leaf ( CBTL ) in Alabang Town Center..actually Ate Arlyn and Kuya Efren were left somewhere in ATC and were busy going around the mall when my coffee instinct strikes and I was with my nephews Andre and Limuel..









And lastly we had our snack which was more than a meal since we ate at CBTL minutes before Ate called us and asked our whereabouts and we headed to this California Pizza Kitchen where they are waiting for us..

3 comments:

  1. at ano naman ang shinopping ng ate?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. parang damit, di ko masyadong nakita eh at busy ako sa pagkain hehehe..at siya lang ata ang bumili, wala ang mga bata hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least damit lang. eh kung bag? nag relax ang ate!

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...