Friday, January 25, 2013

Cold Mornings

And it feels like Christmas season. The cold mornings. The temperature is still dropping. In the news at the top of Mt Pulag it is a nearly freezing of zero degree Celsius. It must be really cold!

So what do I do in case of this winter-like cold mornings? Nothing but stay on the bed for some minutes more with hard blankets and lots of pillows. Single is blessedness? I guess not in these times of cold life.

And I am eagerly waiting for the summer. Waiting for the sun to heat up and getting ready for the crystal blue water of the beach. My hitlist for this year? Boracay. Pagudpud. Cebu. Etcetera.

But for now I will stay in the comfort of my friendly blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...