Sunday, January 27, 2013

They Steal Our Time


Or should I say we have allowed them to steal our time. It was an ordinary Friday evening that I have nothing to do when suddenly my cousin Jephren asked if I will not go to Starbucks ( our tambayan nowadays) and I said I was on my way that 7 o'clock in the evening. So I was there and waited for my cousin. As usual we ordered coffee ( oh he did not just some juice drink since he has this "acidic thing") and we settled outside the store. Thanks God there was no wind blowing and we can peacefully settle outside and do our endless conversations almost about everything and about nothing in particular. Just plain talks just passing the time. Then suddenly a not so elderly woman ( a decent one) from the adjacent table approached us and introduced about why they are in the city in the first place. And so the conversation went on and all of a sudden we were caught off-guarded and we were trapped in this marketing scheme. I was not worried because I have seen their announcement in facebook a few days ago that their company, Royale, will open its branch in Batangas City. And so the mere introduction for almost a minute became almost two-hour full demonstration of their business plans. The usuals. A networking business strategy focused on beauty and health products. If you are familiar with Aim Global then you will not find it hard to understand Royale. And they boasted themselves with such incomes and fast check if you work hard and the "presentor" that night who used an Ipad to fully explain the business had this Mustang that really caught the attention of Batangueno in SM that night.

However eventually they had to go since the next day they will officially launch the company in SM Batangas. And unluckily I was in Alabang yesterday that I was not able to attend. I guess I will think about this venture. Maybe it will make me rich. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...