Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Three Acts

I cannot post photo now. I have my new desktop computer and I have my google chrome and all of a sudden I cannot post photo or attach photo on my blogger.com. What's happening? I do not know. That's why I am asking.

And now it is working. And tomorrow is a holiday! How can it not be? How can a city fiesta cannot be a holiday? Damn that political parties. But now it is confirmed; a holiday tomorrow by virtue of Presidential Proclamation 536. Where's the PDF file? I will look for it now. And I cannot find it. Called some friends in the city to confirm the news.

Just yesterday while waiting for my new computer to be installed in my table, I have the chance to talk to some friends of mine. And Manolo is not yet confirming. Oh no..

Fear. Let's talk about fear. When the needle penetrated my skin a few days back, I guess I really never have fear. If it is for the sake of my health I will not fear fear. Even if it is blood. But it is not. Just confidential.

Amusement. I have this fascination for some people whom I know for quite some times and suddenly I do not like them now. They are so annoying. So verbally rude. So amazingly....I am lost in my words now. Dont want to talk about them. Let there be peace on them..

Yesterday, as I have remembered a few lines of this post, I have talked to my two friends who are into business now. How I wish I could start a business this year. The first friend talked about surviving the first year of starting up a business. She just called me if I knew a CPA since they needed for their financial statements. And she was in rough water right now but still trying to survive the turbulent beginning of having a family business.

Another friend of mine talked yesterday of surviving the odds in the business world. They have poultry and trading company in Mabini, Batangas. The notorious town is really different from the outside world since killing and other illegal activities are never seen on media and they feared every step of their operation. However the business is good in that part of Batangas. So they are trying to mingle and blend  and cooperate with the local people in order to survive in the not yet saturated market of Mabini. Both friends of mine told me about the tactics and strategies they have done to really keep on sailing despite the rough environment of the business itself as well as maneuvering tax with BIR and other suppliers. It began to amuse me. That business thing.

Last weekend I should have blame myself but I do not. I have ignored a couple. A very important couple. And I ignored them since I was drinking coffee. My coffee was more important than them. Period.

I know that she is in Clark now. What should I do? Wait for her? I guess so. She will return here and I will be happy again.


4 comments:

  1. yummy naman nyan. have you tried J Co? i heard their coffee is a must try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually nakapila na ako sa MOA before in that J.Co coffee pero sobrang haba naman ng pila..parang nadepress ako pero as most of the people have said their products, coffee and donuts really stand out..hope it will not be as sweet as the others..makapila nga ulet minsan..nang magkaalaman na hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. donuts are not as sweet as KK, but smaller. it's milky. for me, still a toss between KK and J Co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. naku lalo akong naeencourage pumila diyan sa Jco na yan..sang araw as maaga ako hehehe..meron ba sa ATC? sana meron para medyo malapit..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...