Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Thoughts

Simple thoughts. Complex thoughts. I never thought that thinking is such a complicated and stressful endeavor yet we must do it in order to live. We must think or just decide without hesitation. And we lose. We must think in order to bring some organization in our life. Thinking is believing. Believing is thinking. I don't know.

Have decided to stalk some pictures or status or profiles of some of my friends who do not frequently update their status. And alas! they have many status also in facebook but I do not see them in my homepage. Facebook strategy. Algorithm as they call them. Complicated.

Let's talk about simple things instead. And some distractions.

Life seems to be not in its full swing if not for some derailment. Some detour. Some unplanned and some events that we do not wish to happen or occur but it does for some reasons. As for me I never fear now what will happen today. I am not afraid to embrace the present and the future. No matter what.

This comes to the realization of the story of the "gardeners" in which I am seeing for a frequent time now. It is a story of their lives that without a doubt comes into a dead end. Once a very lively individuals now are just enjoying the retirement age of gardening. Somehow I want that life too. Life free of work, free of pressures. Stress-less life.

Sometimes random thoughts run into my head and I cannot do something but listen and maybe my sub-conscious is telling me something beyond my comprehension. Something I am longing to do or to be. I do not dream that much or dream so big that it will engulfed me in the end. I just dream of a simple and a happy life which seldom comes to us these days. Everything seems to be very complicated. Until we decide it to be just simple. Simple as that.

Writing and conversations are two of my refuge in times of weariness and anxiety. I write in different forms may it be offline or may it be online just like this one. I write without hesitation. I write what I want to write. Not for them. Not for me. But mostly for the sake of writing. Just like breathing. Sharing what I want to share. Sharing what I want other to heard or read about me or about what I have write.

Conversations to my friends even via phone has its therapeutic effect. Just this morning I have spoken to two of my closest friends. One is my Tita. And the other one is my classmate. Such soothing voice of reassurance. Such voice of hope and encouragement flooded my ear that moment I have speak to them. Power of language. Power of love indeed!

And lastly in my randomness day I would like to share some thoughts I have realized eventually; Never put someone on your priority if you are just an option to them. 

A happy Wednesday! Not so.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...