Thursday, February 7, 2013

E-Reader




"Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't.   You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.

Mitch Albom. Tuesdays With Morrie (Kindle Locations 334-336). Wheeler Publishing. 

And I am reading from my PC an ebook. I thought that I will not fall into this trap but sometimes I have to go with the flow. I still prefer to read the print version but now I will give it a try the e-book reading. I will not definitely abandon the printed book I will just try this high-tech version of reading.

Thanks to our IT, Leonard, for giving me tons of e-books, almost a thousand materials mostly fiction, bestseller books like this one, the book of Mitch Albom. Thanks also to Kindle ( the e-reader) and thanks to its PC version that I am able to read from my computer. Maybe I should buy a tablet, an ipad mini or a kindle itself to bring my e-reading on the mobile world.

And I find it exciting that I am able to bookmark some of my favorite lines from the novel and I can easily glimpse if I have the time to re-read the beautiful lines of the story. I am able to copy it also just like what I have done now. The power of digital. I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...