Monday, February 4, 2013

I Will Bite Because I Am A Snake!


And I was born in the year of the snake. Just looked at the photo and guess my year is in there. Just be realistic hahaha!!

And I found some truth while reading them yesterday at SM-Batangas..

1. You can be a bit too mysterious.
     I guess so. I don't know but sometimes I am surprised too of the mysterious forces that sometimes carried me and somehow in me that I become such a deep person but eventually if you will be much closer to me you will realized that I am but a normal one.

2. Utilize the snake's ability to charm and draw people closer to you.
   And I have remembered what Cindy had said when we were still studying in UB that I can easily draw attention with regards to our class and in our general conversation as well. A natural born speaker? I owed it because I am a Gemini and happened to be born on the year of the Snake.

3. It's a good idea to provide yourself with a oasis of solitude..
   Despite my many acquaintances as well as closer friends I always find myself to be alone and have time and get in touch with my bare self, my naked soul. Though I admit I love to travel but in those travel I always find solitude be in the unusual corner or room where I can gaze at nothing just to feel my inner self.

4. Inactivity will be your biggest problem so look for opportunities out of state or in international.
    And I couldn't say more but start to look around for a greener pasture somewhere else. Goodluck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...