Monday, February 11, 2013

The Fourth


I have seen in the PDI's page that it had released the fourth installment of the popular Youngblood section in the newspaper that narrated the stories of 20-something ( age group) and all their experiences be it bad or good and made it to the broadsheet's opinion page. I have all the three previous release and I am glad that they have the fourth compilation. And upon buying it last night I browsed a few pages when I have my coffee and some articles really struck me once again with such emotionally driven entries. I hope I could read it and finish them all this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...