Saturday, February 2, 2013

"What's Your Life's Philosophy (s)? "

And while waiting for my friend's arrival (Rudolf) from Manila I tried to go around the city this morning. I just want to feel the breeze fading away and the cold mornings are being replaced by hot steamy day. I am still waiting and I have my time pass at this computer shop in a local mall. And I check out my Reddit account. Full of forums.And I turn to subreddit askreddit. And I found this thread "what is your life's philosophy?" thing and I answered " please yourself first and everything else will follow" by the late lead vocalist and chief songwriter for Nirvana, Kurt Cobain. And I forget to write the one I have written in my facebook account " I will do it..because it is what I have said..".

And Rudolf called and he is still in Mandaluyong. Okay one o'clock.

Well my life philosophy is so basic that one should first take care of one's need before it can lend help to others. I know parents will disagree. I am still not a parent. Not now. Maybe when I become one I will change my philosophy.

The other one is about my conviction to what I have said. Thank you again DSJ for having those impact and influence on me to have determination to fight what I have said. When I have said that it is  "final" then  I can fight for it no matter what. A matter of standing what is right because I have said it and because I truly believed in it.

Those two common sense guidance give me the lights to continue living. Those two invisible force in my life let me navigate in this simple life yet we human complicate it a lot. All the time.

1 comment:

  1. agree. have love for yourself first. coz you can not give others what you don't have.

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...