Monday, February 11, 2013

Run If You Can!


 Last Saturday I have practiced running..and jogging from our house to SM Batangas..I've got a one and a half hour of intensive running and walking..and my thigh and legs ached..a product of non-regular running..I should run/jog beginning last Saturday..and also in preparation for my very first 5 KM fun run spearheaded by Red Cross..Run to save lives campaign!



with my cousin JB and my MBA classmate Rosemarie from First Gas..


 Got new shoes to encourage me more to run more!






with my office-mates, Bryan, Jaybee and Dong..


Basically I knew now how my classmate Blas aka Titanium Runner feels when he runs. Now I can feel how addictive it is. Now I can say that I want more..and maybe next week I should attend the Philhealth marathon..on the second thought I guess I should rest for awhile..and treat my ailing muscles..with Salonpas hahaha!!and omega pain killer..


2 comments:

  1. hey congratulations! the journey of a thousand miles begin with one baby step :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. siguro mga ten years pa..continuous/active participation in running para maging adults steps na hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...