Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Likes / Dislikes

Thanks to Facebook that this like/dislike button was invented when you feel something is favoring your taste and dislike if you do not want such kind of thing posted on the net. A shortcut to the unsaid thoughts that by merely clicking the famous icons we can express fully what we wanted to say.

There are also some people and events and places that simply annoy us. They are for some reason give the uncomfortable feeling inside us that eventually turns into something that is unpleasant. And the bottom-line  we do not want such specific instances.

On the brighter side of the coin, there are entities and events that somehow lifted our spirit to a much higher level; a Nirvana.

These are some partial likes and dislikes that I can conclude throughout the years of my existence:

LIKES
1. The David Lettermen Show - though I seldom watch it since I do not have a cable, but thanks to Youtube.

2. Coffee/Coffee shops - this should be on the No.1 spot? these are not arrange orderly, just a random selections.

3. Facebook - why should I put FB on this list? Simply it is MAGIC!

4. Blogging - my favorite pastime.

5. Travelling - far away and returning with lots of stories and people that I have met.

6. Seafoods - if only I could eat them all.

7. Jazz music - to cool and to mellow me down.

8. Sleep - should I put this first or last? I should definitely include this one here.

9. Reading/Writing - I love them both!

10. Talking to hopeful people - Positive vibes recreates positive energy in me.

( this is not yet complete)

DISLIKES 
1. Noisy people on the cinema - I am watching a very good movie then all of a sudden some rude viewers just make some noise by talking so loud and whatever they are doing. So annoying and they are so unethical.

2. People who are wrong opportunists - I have met them on many occasions and I just wish they do not exist at all. But they do. And they thrive mostly succeed. Damn world!

3. Slow internet connection - a self-explanatory and I guess all of us agree unless you are not online frequently.

4. Unlucky Fever - those times that you are so excited about something and you can have them but all of a sudden you have a fever and it is postponed. And your excited died out too. An intervention of God? I do not know.

5. Other people who are so defensive of their own religion - I will not mention INC, Muslims or any other extreme religious groups, but they are so fu**cking fanatic of their own God. Wish them go to He*ll! If they have one!

6. Well I guess this is enough..but by the way those people whom I met and I guess have an authentic friendships with us and to others back then only to find out they are just Not Real and they battled each other. Pathetic. Wish them go away and God knows what I want for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...