Thursday, February 7, 2013

Meet Me At SB


And sometimes or most of the times Starbucks ( SB) become the meeting place. Be it just a meeting for some acquaintance or a serious talks with my best friends SB becomes the new norms. Though there are still more beautiful coffee shop available, SB still reigns among the caffeine lovers out there.

And this was a few days ago when I have this long conversation with one of my best friend Nitoy. As usual we talked about almost everything be it personal, work-related and some of the blogs/social media techniques that we have seen for the past few years of our life. He is maintaining a blog site also in Wordpress and he focuses on the gospel of John The Baptist though  most of the time he talk about everyday living too.

Sometimes I am meeting with my elementary classmates in SB and have that time of  just sitting there and pass the time though we are always occupied of stories of what's happening in and out of our acquaintance. We also talk about some plans of getting away from this job and have a much relieving work in other company.

Most of the time I am in SB with my niece or nephews. We are just ordering some coffee and donuts and talk and read some newspaper and that's it.

Starbucks becomes the new hiding place as well as the new venue for stirring up some conversations ( some drinkers are just so loud!) and those irritated me.

Oh I almost forgot my cousin Jepren sometimes call me to just linger in SB if there are chicks roaming around. And he never failed to see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...