Monday, April 1, 2013

All Roads Lead To Friendship



Last weekends I had the time to visit my two long lost friend who just came from working abroad. Last Saturday I have met with Leandro aka Junior aka Father. He was one of my childhood bestfriends. He lives here in Ilijan and I was amazed how some areas of this wonderful barangay turned to be a residential area now which was once a forest. Development and progress plays a pivotal role in harnessing those space and makes them livable for the growing population of the barangay. Junior came from Papua New Guinea and we relived some of the memories of our childhood and some dreams and wishes that somehow play important roles in what we are today.

And on Sunday I met my office mate when I was in the construction company, my kumpareng Ike. He was from New Caledonia and targeting Australia on his next flight. I think I might go too hahaha!!

Meeting some dear friends on this vacation time really inspired me and makes me happier and more aware that despite of getting older, our friends remains the same ( at least for some true ones!). Lucky are us who have those nice and real friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...