Thursday, April 4, 2013

It's the end of the world and I know it..

North Korea posed itself as the biggest threat not only to South Korea and the US but to the whole world too. News headlines always have the banner of the preparedness of the Nokor army and nuclear warheads and can at any time strikes US and the Sokor.

What will happen if this great war erupts at this very moment? Is it the end of the world as we know it? Or it will be just days or hours to conclude it?

What will happen to the biggest flock of tourist here, the Koreans? Will they be forced to go back to their own land to defend their nation against the mighty counterpart in the North?

What will happen to the world especially our country? Definitely if the war will escalate a new power paradigm will emerge. Or maybe it will not come true as we are all dead. God bless not only America but the rest of the world.

God has mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...