Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Escalating

I have woke up with my AM radio on all night. All the news pertains to the recent Boston Marathon Explosions. Not only once but twice. And the third one exploded somewhere in JFK Library. Is this the beginning? God helps us.

Run to facebook and turn to my newspage lists. All are about the Boston bombings. With raw video of course. In this age of social media almost everything are seen or caught up by video. A well-informed citizens are a better decision maker in this times of crisis.

Korean peninsula is on the verge of "war". No diplomatic channels are working. They do not want to talk. Nokor jus want to bomb anyone who will stand along their way of nuclear supremacy. Doomsday? God helps us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...