Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Pag May Time"


What keeps me awake in the middle of the night? These DVD's and magazines alongside with my laptop being online and doing some social media thing. Thanks to facebook I have borrowed the internet meme of "pag may time" which literally I really don't know how it started to be used on status in facebook. There are variations like " tawag ka naman pag may time", "picture picture pag may time" etc etc..

Indeed the internet has its own language and style and what we gonna do is just obey and use them and go with the flow or else your communication will be as archaic as the stone age.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...