Monday, April 22, 2013

"Make Today Special"

I borrowed the tagline from Krispy Kreme. I have claimed yesterday my prize because I have won on their contest. We were at Festival Mall last week with my cousins. We have joined their "look for Mickey contest" and luckily we were raffled and won the one dozen donuts.





Sometimes such prize really amaze us and surprise us with such enormous joy and happiness. I know I could buy such dozen but it was really that feeling of different joy because you've got it as a reward or as a prize. Just like in life we tend to work hard for something and sometimes or most of the times the return are far and more than we have imagined to have. Life indeed is awesome!





Before I go home I ate  dinner at Rack's. Such a great-tasting ribs and sauce and salad and everything. Added by such dessert? It was WOW!

And I went home with my niece and nephews waiting for their bunch of dozen donuts. In the bus I have seen and actually shook hands with one of my friend/co-worker in my previous company. It was Mang Larry. After for more than five years of not seeing him I almost forgot his face. But when he smiled and offered his hand I knew him. Make today special sometimes caught us unaware of who's who we can meet. And that makes it special.


Last Friday we were at the Bistro in Libjo and had this wonderful lomi with "pupur" a raw chicharon to delight my noodles.



Last Saturday in the newly opened Famous Belgian Waffles. I though that waffles are with hotdogs only hahahaha!!


for my pamangkins last Saturday but they were not at home so I just eat them all..dinner and breakfast free hahahha!!


Bryan offered me this alternative medicine and I tested some tablets. It felt great!

2 comments:

  1. eto na ata yung "pinakamasarap kong summer" food-wise..kain lang ng kain once in while..SPELL "SWEET" = Y U M M Y Y Y Y !!!
    setbacks = FATS ( nevermind for now, will deal later hehehe)

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...