Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Have Found The Manuscript


I know that it will be release somewhere else on April but not probably here in the Philippines. And I was very surprised that upon checking on some books and magazine at National Bookstore Baymall branch I have seen the newest book of one of my favorite author. Yes it is released here and I've got my copy yesterday. And I set myself free every night for at least one hour to read this one. I need some inspiration these days. I need some cravings for new knowledge in this era of social media flooding. I need some pastime that will not only eat up my precious time but will make my mind wander again on the depth of my being.

Thank you Paulo Coelho fo this sure-to-be bestseller once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...