Monday, April 1, 2013

Habits Can Change



One good thing that this vacation has taught me is the affirmation to change some bad habits that I have for the past years that somehow ruin my life. There are some behaviors of mine that can be attributed to some discomfort on my part. And this Holy Week I had promised to change some things for the better. Little by little. I had promised to make it a habit and put them into my system. Health-wise and cost-wise they are all good for me so why not give in to that changes. Though at first they are so hard to do. Hard habits are hard to die. Unless a great effort will be done. I am willing to do it gradually. And day by day I am making it easier for me. I love doing it and  I know God will help me. I have prayed in my visita iglesia some of those changes that I initiated and eventually I can make it inch by inch. And the results? I can feel it now. I can feel the vibrant energy flowing into my body and soul.

By the way I had my visita iglesia together with Heidi and her husband Jay last Maundy Thursday. We had on our way churches of San Jose, Lipa and Batangas City. And we had our dinner at Balagtas with such delicious tulingan ihaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...