Monday, April 1, 2013

Morning Has Broken


Last Saturday I had the privilege to witness some of the ignored moments of our life; relaxed morning near the sea. I had with my sister and niece and nephews and we trooped to our home barangay - Ilijan. And perfectly I had shot this one with awesome grace and posture!

And come to think of it. Those little details of our life are just there that we do not really pay attention. Those moments of reflections that need some pause for a while to really enjoy a beautiful morning and thanks God for His wonderful creations including us. Let us not deprive ourselves of those rare chances of doing nothing but stare and walk along the shore. And commune directly with nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...