Monday, October 7, 2013

Cut


Literally I cut it. I have to save some amount. I have to be very careful in spending now. I have to think of the future. Eventually I will make it. Setting goals for financial freedom is not that easy. I have to prioritize. I have to skip some nonsense buying. I want to have some savings. For an emergency cases. For the future.

However it is just a representation. In actual I still have my card active. I have to cut the old credit card ( in photo) to remind me that I have to be very cautious now in using it.

Still I cannot live without credit card for emergency reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...