Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Too Far Away?

I have checked it in Google Map. It was a far away. One continent away almost. It was a mainland of pure desert. A place where the oil and gas was flourishing and supplied the vastly if not the world's needs. A place where some expatriates thrived and made millions including our very own OFW. And if God permitted I will be joining them. I will become another workforce working in a very distant land just to reach my dreams and goals.

If God permitted this will be a major decision for my life this year. A life-changing event! Whatever the consequence there might be I am very ready to face it! And last night I have googled the possible site and excited to see the new landscape that I might be into for the next months to come! God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...