The Second "Call"

And last night I was waiting for something. And that something really got my way last night. And honestly I was happy about it. I might go to Makati this Saturday. I will do it if the terms and conditions are not only satisfactory but good enough to go and leave.

It has been months since I have begun my journey. And on the coming months I know I can have it if God permits. I want to have it. I want it badly. I will do whatever it takes to get it. I am much determined now because if not now, then when? I do not want to be in here forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffet Lunch

Food Central

Fishing - It's More Fun In Dammam!