Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Celebration Of Age



Yesterday marked another year older  for me. A year older. A year of more learning..more understanding..I would like personally through this blog of mine to thank God, my family, friends, acquaintances and others who have helped to reach this certain age of mine. The wisdom, the experience, the happiness, the sadness and every possible feelings has been successfully hurdled and I am looking now for a brighter and more hopeful mid-30's of my life.

Again thank you very much..and thanks to Inay who had arrived last Sunday and she was with us in my precious day of celebration of age. My age. My age? Don't ask me about it hahaha!!!








2 comments:

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...