Monday, June 10, 2013

Cubao 2013


My niece Dada with her new Ipad..getting ready for school? Younger generations are so lucky to have those communication gadgets..hope that it will translate to a much better understanding of knowledge in school and at play!



My dinner at a Japanese restaurant, Tempura..it was a cold nights with slightly raining on my background in Araneta Center. The area is transforming itself to be a night-life paradise for those who want some drinks, smoke and just loitering around..Nice to be back in Cubao..the place I mostly associated when I speak of Maynila during my childhood years..




No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...