Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Tale Of Two Fathers


Man of Steel. The remake. The reboot. Superman flies once again! Soaring up the sky!
At last I have watched it yesterday..long lines? yap..with so many old people watching..must be father's day!

And my friend Oliver who had just watched earlier got teary eyes upon watching..dramatic-action flick? maybe for the elements of "fatherhood" coming on the scenes..

And I have watched it..got some teary eyes moments when Superman himself was directed and guided by his two fathers in his quest for good and justice for all humanity..

A better watch..and one thing I have notice also was its "dark" theme all through-out the movie..but it was the best Superman I have watched for the longest time..



(photos from Google image)..Russel Crowe as his father in the Kryton planet while Kevin Costner as his earthly father..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...