Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Conspirator


Is it a crime? I had become a conspirator from Monday until last night. For the good. For someone's so dear to me. How can I said "No" when I will do even more than conspiring. A little favor that made someone's life so happy that day.

Fiver or ten years from now we will talk about this tiny funny things that has happened. We will smile about it. Someone will thank me again because of this.

Anyways, conniving sometimes works for the better. Co-plotter like me is very guilty. So happily guilty about it. And no regrets whatsoever hahahaha!!

(photo courtesy of google photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...