Sunday, June 2, 2013

Reading The "Manuscript"

I have found myself reading the latest Coelho book almost everywhere..sometimes or most of the times I am on the go so I have to bring some books that has been in the shelf for so long...I was reading it while enjoying my coffee at Las Paellas in Alabang..



Even at the 17th floor I have time to browse some page..
And while I was on the way to Cubao in a bus I have time to kill the time because of the heavy traffic. Though I cannot clearly remember all the writings in one reading, at least I have started to read it and mybe this day I can finish it before my big day tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...