Saturday, December 15, 2012

And I Cried


I have a good night last night. I am busy preparing for the Big Day which is ten days from now. And early this morning I have opened my email and facebook account. The news shocked me once more. And I nearly cried. Tears just rolled down. Imagine another shooting incident in the US and six are adults and twenty ( 20) are children ages 5 to 10..( in Newton Connecticut)..just imagine that..supposedly this season is for them..for kids..we are all kids trapped in adults body and imagine how that gunman killed them all. And the most tragic of all, one of the 6 adults is his mother..What's happening to us now? Killing is just killing? ( http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/12/14/school-shooting-reported-in-newtown-conn/ ). And Obama cried. We all cried for those children..

My prayers to those who lose their precious children today..Yesterday I have known also that one of my acquaintance back in college has just died too last September..it is only now that I have known his death through facebook..My prayer also for him..


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...