Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Duyan


tara na magduyan..
tara na at kalimutan..
ang unan..

tara na at iduyan ang isat isa..
wag lang makakawala..
baka masakta pa..
gusto mo pa bang magduyan?

tara at maghapong magduyan..
balikan ang alaala..

I am not supposed to write some poetic lines. I have to neglect for a while some sentimental areas of my life. I should have taken the back ride. I should have take some rest. 

Not from writing. Not from reading. But from minding my surrounding and the people that makes this place a circus. I should have been authentic to myself. And I am now. 

Duyan. Swing to the left, backward or forward. What matters now is taking a stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...