Thursday, December 20, 2012

My Year In Review

Though it is not yet the end of the year ( or end of the world as the Mayan calendar predicted) I am doing this review of Big Happenings to my life during this year. I could enumerate some achievements, some celebrations, some griefs and others.

One of the greatest achievement for me this year is definitely my GRADUATION. At last I have my MBA. Thanks to all my classmates and professors and other people who helped me on my way to another educational degree. I have learned a lot. And I hope I could use it next year to my next endeavor.

Another milestone is the granting of immigrant visa to my mother after years of processing it to the US Visa. Though it is somehow a lost for us since she will be far away from us, I know that her presence in my sister's home in Longbeach will be such a great help for them. After eleven years of not seeing each other, ate Michele and Inay has finally together again.

Another one that I can be proud of this year is about my blogs. I have returned to be active again on my blogs here , in wordpress, and in tumblr. I have so many coffee shops that I have dined in and of course drink coffee as well as many places that I have gone to and featured in another wordpress blogs of mine.

And of course I have speak my mind in some of my blog post. Be it so sentimental or be it so very rage and angry, I have written some of my memorable post and thanks God I have released some of my sentiments. I don't care if it will go through to the right person whom I am talking about but what the heck I do not care anymore.

So far so good this year. And I am making it much better next year. I hope so.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...