Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Kind Of Bookstore


 I have visited the shop twice..located at 55 Maguinhawa St., UP Village Quezon City just near UP Diliman campus..

Bookay Ukay..I have first met the name 5 or 4 years ago via Multiply.com. I have seen those rare books though used one and have bought some philosophy books a couple of years ago. And last weekend I have returned and took some pictures..I was not surprise there is a rare collection of cds for sale too..some vintage camera..and a lot more and more books..





 I have this Neruda book and no doubt I have bought it..


another one that I have bought is a mini biography of James Joyce..



I should have bought this one, a Filipino clock that goes counter-clockwise and the hour is on the reverse too..weird but not..a connotation of Filipino time as we know it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...