Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blogging Plan

The year 2012 which is about to end in less than two weeks brings some important achievement on my blogging experience. I was able to master some blogs on different platforms like  in here in blogspot. I have also active blogs on wordpress, tumblr and posterous. I have blogs on different areas in which I feel I can write and post photos at my best.

And these are my plans on my different blogging platforms:

1. Wordpress - well still the king of the blogging platform for millions of people including me. As far as I remember it was in 2010 when I have planned to take further my coffee blogs for the next year ( 2011 and beyond) and I have did it..I have posted lots of coffee blogs featuring different coffee shops and experiences in different locations. I have also enriched my travel blog and also able to travel to some parts of the country be it near or far..and my plans for the coming year..TO SLOW IT DOWN..there comes a point where I am just staring and just wandering my mind..so I have to take some rest for next year..it was almost every week that I go to different places and have some fun and featured them on my blogs..

2. Blogspot - so in here I will just continue but I will limit my post up to 10 post maximum per month and less photos maybe since this platform has a capacity of 1 Gigabite only as free.

3. Tumblr - I will try to visit and post on that blogs of mine once a month maybe..

4. Posterous - I have discovered that this site has been bought by twitter but still continue to be a blogging platform so I will continue writing on this site too..and more often I guess since it has unlimited photo sharing and uploads..

so the word in here is TO SLOW IT DOWN.. nakaka-stress ding magsulat minsan hehehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...