Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Before Christmas

 And just before Christmas I have some hectic schedules to attend to. And thanks God I have done them successfully with stress of course but worth it..just before Christmas we went to Manila to have some good times and visit my brother in Cubao..along the way we visited Bonifacio Global City and it was really a city within a city..if I have money I will invest in this developing city..




 afterwards we went to Cubao and specifically to Araneta Center since my brother's house is just around the corner..before that we have indulged in some sight-seeing and dining and we really have enjoyed that day..




 this branch of SM in Cubao is the first SM I have seen and visited when we used to go to Araneta Center during this Christmas season..and the whole Center is making a major make-over to get par with the emerging shopping centers in the Metro Manila area..


and as usual gift/cash giving to my pamangkins in Cubao..



 and thanks Rudolf for the T-shirt as we have exchange gift on the spot..I have texted him that time when I was in SM a day before Christmas and then we drink coffee at Starbucks and that's it we have gifts for each other..


and of course Christmas is all about food..eating..indulging to those stomach-satisfying things called food..

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...