Monday, December 17, 2012

My Birth Place Was Demolished!


 Oh My God! our birth place has been demolished! When I went to Basilica last Saturday I have noticed that the Maternity House has been torn down. The famous building where I first enter this world has been pounded into pieces. And the obvious question is "Why?". I do not know. At press time I am still waiting for my friend's reply since he is in the City Hall. I was just shocked that the building which is important to all of us who has been born there will no longer be on that place and will be gone forever. And that is the payment to rapid industrialization of our city.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...