Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"What's Your Center?"


I have watched this weekend "Rise of the Guardian" not knowing it as a Christmas story film. I was surprised how those characters that we loved ( Jack Frost, Santa Claus, etc) have different story that fitted in this Yuletide season.

All of them ( the characters) have this "center" that made up of something that we best associated with them ( like Santa Claus, we associated him as the kind, invisible creature who made our wish come true especially in Christmas time) except for Jack Frost.

And in the end it " the fun" way of Jack Frost that comprised his center that defeated Pitchblack in the story itself.

So what's your center anyway? Mine is something that I really cannot figure out this day. Maybe my ability to share whatever I have to others. Such selfless lending of hands to others. But I have learned some lessons in doing so. Others just abuse our kindness. So I will never trust again such people whom I know cannot be trusted. Trust your instinct instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...