Monday, December 3, 2012

First Day Of December


"Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it! Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy before the LORD, for he comes, for he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his faithfulness." - Psalms 96:11-13 -


and last Saturday ( for the second time) we were at Paseo and Nuvali..this time with Kuya Henry, Ate Arlyn, Ate Edna and more of my pamangkins..

Well Nike is the brand that attracted almost all of us..



getting ready to go around? or to eat around hahaha!





 thanks for this big Isaw ( 20 pesos per stick)..actually ang daming pila..we saw some people eating this just walking around and we followed the smoke literally hahahah and there you are..sweet isaw..








they went for some biking..and me? No..just for the photo hahahah!



and dinner served it best at Shakeys before we headed home..

2 comments:

  1. fun 'noh? nature tripping pero pede din mag shopping at mag food trip. dami rin magaganda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how I wish I could have millions to buy house nearby and every sunset diyan ako nakatambay..or pwede rin palang early sunrise for a jog..

    ReplyDelete

It Begins Now

 I am now here in Batangas City. My hometown. My city. That never sleeps. I have myself and my mother. She is 83 now. And I am turning 47 th...